GLAMPFEST – Terms and Conditions
Tickets and Entry
- Tickets are available for purchase via glampfest.com. An email address is required in order to place an order. If this is a problem, please contact the organisers.
- After placing your order you will receive an email confirmation. This email is your ticket. No paper tickets are issued.
- When attending the festival please present your ticket (email confirmation) at the arrival tent. Either a print out or electronic version is fine.
- If you cannot locate your email confirmation prior to the event please contact the organisers who will re-issue it for you.
- If you cannot locate your email confirmation upon arrival at the event please speak to the arrival staff who will locate your booking on the booking system.
- Tickets are sold subject to the organiser’s right alter or vary the published event timetable.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled.
- If you are unable to attend you may attempt to resell your tickets to a private buyer on the condition that the buyer contacts the organiser to confirm their details. If the private buyer does not contact the organiser prior to attending they may not be allowed entry to the site.
The Event and Site
- No petrol generators are permitted on the site
- No drugs
- No underage drinking
- Smoking only in designated area
- Adhere to the curfew
- Attendees must abide by the fire safety rules displayed in their show guide
- The Glampfest Team reserve the right to eject persons from the site if considered necessary.
- Attendees agree to be photographed, filmed or recorded as part of the audience. All video, photo and audio materials acquired on festival site is subject to be used in promotional materials for the festival without any limitations of time and space and at the sole discretion of the Festival and its Organisers. Please contact the Team if this is a problem.
- The Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings.